Friday, March 13, 2009

A Blast from the Past & Finding Passion!























Yes, that's me in 7th Grade----

What a week!  It all started by connecting with an old friend I knew while I was in Junior High. It's been 20+ years!  Then to end the week I was asked to chaperone an 80's dance for our church group. Ever been in a time-warp?  

So I got to thinking as I looked back through old journals and scrapbooks.  Aren't memories the best!!!!!  I'm so grateful I kept a journal, took pictures & kept it all!!!  

Oh sweet memories...

The driving force behind this blog & its title is just that... building memories!  Digging into life! A couple years ago I basically wrote a book on how to lose weight and being motivated to live! During that process, I interviewed a gal who said, "Food is constantly on my mind.  The moment I wake up I think about what to eat.  The second I'm done eating breakfast all I think about is what am I going to eat for lunch... & so on."

Don't get me wrong... I enjoy food!  But when you find passion in your life you begin eating to live and not living to eat!  

I love people.  I love special moments.  I love making memories!  I love doing what I enjoy!  I love a challenge.  I love doing something that's hard to do!  I love reflecting.  I love experiencing life.  

I don't love food.

Not sure what your passion is?  Try something new.  Anything!  Just try!

TO BUILDING MORE MEMORIES!!!!!

....Off to join the Fox Cities Rowing Team!!!  Want to join me!



 
Related Posts with Thumbnails