Friday, April 24, 2009

Digging in... with Photo Booth?

I once read you should spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6!  Well aren't I lucky.  I get that everyday!  My little 6 yr old Gracie & I have been practicing for her "Knowledge-a-thon"... 100 questions taken from the Classical Charter School's Kindergarten Curriculum. We were studying online yesterday.  

Me: Q #54- Four presidents are on what famous mountainside?
Gracie: (thinking very intently...) "OH! I know Mt. MUSHROOM!" (I begin to laugh...) Gracie says, "Oh no, its Mt. Mushmore!"

Me: Q # 89- Where would you find the Statue of Liberty?
Gracie: "You NORK!"

Before we knew it, we'd had enough and were both laughing & giggling too hard to continue & then found ourselves in Photo Booth, one of Gracie's favorite past-times.

I could just eat her up!  

"Give whatever you are doing & whoever you are with the gift of your attention."

YOU are a gift to someone.  Be there.

100%.

 






Related Posts with Thumbnails