Thursday, April 22, 2010

Simply Eat... Eat Simply.

My motto is Simply Eat... Eat Simply.
The fewer ingredients on the nutrition label the better.

You have to eat.
No one should starve themselves in order to lose weight.
Your body needs to be provided with quality energy allowing you to live life
with strength and to its fullest.

When was the last time you read the back of the granola bar in your cupboard.
Perhaps 20-30 ingredients listed... yes?

Next time you're at the grocery store... CHECK THESE OUT!
LARABAR's

Only 3-5 ingredients!
They are filled with fiber and protein!

I keep about 10 of them in my glove box in the car so that as I am
running errands I don't have to stop for fast food.
Most of the time, half a bar if just enough for me.

They are delicious!

Cherry Pie
Key Lime Pie
Apple Pie
Pecan Pie
Lemon Pie
Cashew Cookie
Chocolate Coconut
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Cinnamon Roll
Banana Bread
Ginger Snap
Coconut Cream Pie
Tropical Fruit Tart
and
my
personal
favorite...
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE!

For more info on the bar itself, click here.

p.s. Congrats to Lizette McCormick who win the 100th Post Giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails