Wednesday, March 9, 2011

General Health and Wellness Brochure

I was at my local grocery store, Festival Foods and a bright colorful pamphlet caught my eye!

Click here to see...

A portion of it read:

"Navigating all of the nutritional information in a grocery store can be pretty complicated.

That’s why NuValTM Scores are on all kinds of foods, from apples to cookies,

from yogurt to noodles to tuna.

The NuVal Score helps improve you and your family’s

overall nutrition with the foods they already eat."


I LOVE IT!

A health conscious grocery store with like-minded

goals such as my own!


Check it out next time you shop Festival.

If this is not available to you perhaps you could be the one to encourage such information to be implemented in your home town!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails