Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About the Health of You!

It's no secret the media pounds down on the world today to look a certain way, wear a particular size & if you take this pill or use this lotion you'll look just like this... Whatever "this" is. 

Health First. When I keep the focus on my health, what I eat and do becomes a natural part of my day. What I eat is either going to work for me or against me!

I want every added benefit!  That old adage, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."  Think about it.  That one little apple is nourishing my cells, my brain & on & on.  I know our Heavenly Creator designed me in His image along with the best way to feed it.  An apple does something specific for our bodies as does every other whole food out there.  

I read food labels!!  The first 5 ingredients being the most crucial.  Is it free of Hydrogenated Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour, etc? Go check is your Peanut Butter & Bread.  

Do I still have a piece of chocolate cake... yes. But in very small portions. The majority of the food I consume is what was intended for my body.

To our HEALTH!!!!

 

Related Posts with Thumbnails