Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finding a source of exercise!

We learn to discipline ourselves by taking one step at a time!  Our bodies need and have the desire to move. The recommended amount of exercise is 30 min per day. If you need to break it up into 10 minute increments then by all means.  

Personally, I can get bored with exercise very easily. Having a buddy to exercise with is helpful. (Thanks Michelle!)  I like to dance!  I like to be outside riding my bike, walking/running. I'm enjoying Yoga. I find I need to change it up.

My weights sit on my counter next to the stove.  I lift them every chance I get... mostly while I'm making dinner.  Or I'll often throw in some quick push-ups against my counter.  Do lunges down the hallway or as I'm loading the dishwasher.  IT ALL COUNTS!!! It's called SNEAKY exercise. Athletes swear by it!  If it works for them... it works for me!!  Besides, if you have children, they're watching!
Related Posts with Thumbnails