Friday, April 17, 2009

Annual Exam

I spent a good part of my day being a good girl. And you should too. 

Not only did I have my yearly exam but I had a Lipid Panel done, you know where they tell you all about your cholesterol. Do you know your numbers? You should. Schedule your annual exam TODAY. And not only for you but for someone you love as well.

For some things to expect during your exam, click here. I left the doctor's office feeling pretty good about myself. So far so good. I'm right on track & passed with flying colors; however, I'm curious about my cholesterol & other routine test results that will come back next week.

Preventative Health is key and a MUST! Please let me prick your conscience to be "pricked" by your doctor. Ignorance is NOT bliss, NOT in this case...


Related Posts with Thumbnails