Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lost & Found!

Ever feel like this?
As a child, I never forgot reading a poem by Shel
Silverstein about this boy losing his head.

Life for me this last week was a bit out of whack & somewhere amongst it all...
I LOST MY HEAD!

And such is life.

And such is stress.

And such is...whatever the "such is" is.

What I do and what I teach about Health & Fitness is not a "program" or a "diet"-

It's just LIFE! It's LIVING! It's EVERY DAY!

Programs and diets get in the way of life.
But a "way of life" does not, because...it's life!
It is do-able.
It is a choice to do better every single day.

It's about eating whole foods, smaller portions, exercising, going to bed on empty, etc...

THIS IS LIFE!

And if it's not... WHY?

IF NOT NOW... THEN WHEN?

What are you waiting for?

What more has to happen before you say, "That's IT!"

What will it take to replace the bad habit, the bad food, etc.?

TODAY IS THE DAY!

So I lost my head...!
Old habits crept in, I didn't want to workout, just felt blah...

...now what...

SNAP OUT OF IT!
Sometimes it's easier said than done... I know. I get that.
But everyday that I don't want to care... it only hinders and makes things worse.

Once LOST now is FOUND.

So life is helter-skelter for a couple days...
but you get back to listening to your body, working out & doing your best.

Someone suggested to a friend of mine,
"Well, you don't have to worry, you're naturally thin."

NO WAY!

Yes, she is thin... but she works for her health every day!
It is her way of life.
She chooses to exercise and to eat healthy.

AND SO CAN YOU! No excuses!
THERE WILL ALWAYS... ALWAYS BE AN EXCUSE! I say, NO MORE!

Women who are within their healthy weight range... CHOOSE to make better choices. They consciously (whether they realize it or not) do specific things
to stay within that range.

Write your answers down to these 2 questions & then post them on your fridge!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO EAT WELL?

&

EATING THE WRONG FOODS MAKES YOU FEEL...?

I will post my answers tomorrow.

I want better health for all of you... you can do it!

How badly do you want it!




Related Posts with Thumbnails