Here are 8 ways I personally burn additional calories throughout the day.
I've been doing this for so long it has become a natural part of my everyday living.
You can burn up to 350 additional calories.
1. Keep hand weights in the kitchen cupboard or out sitting on the counter.
While waiting for your dinner veggies to saute, or soup to simmer,
grab the weights and sneak in 3 sets of 12 reps.
2. Take the stairs 2 at a time... or 3 if you are feeling ambitious
(just hang onto the railing). *wink*
3. Lunge right and left while loading the dishwasher.
4. Drink a glass of water every time you walk past the sink.
Keep the glass out on the counter to serve as a reminder.
5. Fidget while sitting at the computer.
Listening to upbeat music helps keep your foot tapping & moving.
6. Invest in a hands-free ear piece while talking on the phone... and clean!
7. Each time you're tempted to open the fridge or pantry and you are truly not hungry...
do 25 push-ups against the counter.
Works every time! And if you're still feeling the urge...
do another 25!
8. Clean the house with PURPOSE! While washing windows or oiling doors, squat down and
up reach high over your head and back down to the floor.
While mopping or vacuuming... push and pull focusing on your abs.
Squeeze your stomach muscles as you pull.