Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Little Bit of Heaven Two Thousand Eleven

We're off to a great start!
January 2011 is here!

My motto for the year:

A Little Bit of Heaven Two Thousand Eleven

I imagine you've established your resolutions and look
forward to what this year will bring.

Heaven to me is living my life to the fullest with a
bright outlook
and doing all I can to embrace it!

Healthy living IS all it is cracked up to be.
I love that the body I've been given sustains me each day allowing
me to experience the world around me.

But how do we keep this exuberant outlook for a little longer
than 3 weeks...
this really should be the resolution to
the resolution.

Establishing goals for yourself is fantastic!
So how do we stay motivated?

Find more success by applying or more of these:

1. Buddy up.
Find others with like-minded goals and join forces!
I've always believed two heads are better than one.

2. Get to know your body.
Build a better relationship with yourself.
With any relationship worth building, you must
invest the time to be good to yourself.
Listen to your BODY TALK everyday!
IF YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY... WAIT!
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU ARE HUNGRY... STILL WAIT!
Your body will let you know when it is ready for food.

3. Work it out.
Find the best workout that fits your personality.

If you are competitive: join a rec sports league,
sign up for a 5K, a bootcamp class or FUNKY FUSION!

If you are social: try a dance-based workout like
FUNKY FUSION!

If you are outdoorsy: go snow-shoeing, hiking or
simply walk the neighborhood.

If you are romantic: sign up for Zumba, line-dancing or
FUNKY FUSION!

My personal New Years Resolutions is as always to continue
on the healthiest lifestyle path I possibly can
AND
to EMBRACE MONDAYS!

YAY FOR MONDAYS!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails