Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spend it now... or spend it later. Either way you'll have to spend it.

I enjoy eating fresh crispy yellow, orange & red peppers! One of my all time favorites.

And can they be pricey! 

Yesterday as I went to the grocery store, that's what I wanted.  Are they in season? No. But my body was craving them, so that's what I got. I spent $10 on just a few peppers.  And to me worth every penny. They were cruncy, sweet & beautiful & I enjoyed every bite.


I say spend the money now so you don't have to spend it on meds later on. 

Meds like Glucotrol (Type II Diabetes) 

or

Digoxin (Heart Disease) 

& on & on...

with possible side effects of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, palpitations, confusion, fainting, vision trouble, weakness, etc.  

Can't ever recall a veggie doing that.

WHOLE FOOD is medicine; chalk full of nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants & minerals, etc.  Let your body reap the benefits today. It's worth it. You are worth it. Your body is worth it. 

"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food."  Hippocrates
Related Posts with Thumbnails